A song to match your mood.
I'm actually in a really good mood right now. I did a load of laundry today and a load of dishes! I peeled, diced, and packaged up a big grocery bag full of fresh tomatoes. I feel very accomplished. Now I've got to sit down for a while because I keep overdoing it. But I feel great for accomplishing some real "homemaker-y" things all by myself.
I've been listening to Pandora while working today and singing along, but I'll have to think of one that really "matches my mood"....
Here's my pick: Unstoppable by Rascal Flatts
I finally feel like I'm getting myself picked up and moving on. Like perhaps I can be unstoppable! With all the family and friends I've had supporting me it sure can help me feel that way.
1 comment:
Excellent song! I'm glad you are feeling much better. :)
Post a Comment