15 facts about you
1. I love to read.
2. I I have written over 200 posts on this blog since I started writing less than two years ago.
3. I go to the movie theater mostly for the popcorn. (And to be with my hubby.)
4. I was a dancer for about 14 years. I love dancing, and I miss it.
5. Before my first pregnancy I hadn't thrown up for about 10 years. My youngest is now 5 and I haven't thrown up for at least 10 days (more recently than 10 weeks, though).
6. Kate was almost named Sarah. Lizzie might have been named Rebecca, and Sabrina was very nearly named Savannah.
7. I haven't had a real best friend besides my husband since I was a tween.
8. I love making hair accessories, but my daughters rarely wear them. At least, not as they're intended to be worn.
9. I hate putting in zippers, hems, and button-holes when sewing.
10. I love technology. Technological gadgets and gizmos are lots of fun.
11. My new favorite piece of clothing (besides sloppy oversized jammies) is my turquoise cashmere pashmina. I feel like I'm wearing a cozy blanket but I look a lot classier.
12. I got my ears double pierced when I was 18 or 19, but removed the studs and let them close up when I was 20 or 21.
13. My favorite color is purple. It took me nearly 30 years to figure that out.
14. I adore serving in the nursery at church.
15. While I'm great at fine motor skills like sewing and crafting, and was also a great dancer, the skill of sports has always eluded me. Though my hubby and I do rock the water balloon toss most years at the 4th of July party. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment