Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Candids: Day 11

What's in your makeup bag?

Well, this is embarrassing... I used to have a tidily stocked makeup bag I used regularly.  Then I had three daughters growing up.  My make up was destroyed over and over.  I got slower and slower at replacing things.  So my make up bag is no more.  I have a few things salvaged here and there.  I sometimes even put some on!

I keep a tube of mascara and my favorite Burt's Bees lip shimmer in my purse.  The lip shimmer is the one thing I use regularly.  In my bathroom cabinet, or drawer, or on the counter I have some mineral makeup I use from time to time.  Even a forgotten eyelash curler, a sometimes used eyebrow brush, and the odd lipliner and eyebrow pencil.  Oh, and somewhere is a nice bronzing powder I liked to use... but got lost.  Oops.  That is honestly what is -- or rather isn't -- in my makeup bag.

No comments: