Friday, October 8, 2010

Candids: Day 1

** "Candids" is a 30 day random question / post thingy I am going to do.  I got it from Karla here.  I'm starting at a totally different time, obviously, but sometimes I like to do these random post things just to make me think.  I also don't usually like to post photos of myself, so this will be a challenge!  I am trying really hard to keep it real and remember that my kids will want to see pictures of me someday, but still!  The usual posts will be interspersed as well, so make sure you don't miss any!



A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

This is me today.  Fortunately I'm actually nicely dressed since I went out for a bit this afternoon!  Still no make-up and my hair is just finger-combed.  Oh well, this is me.

Today was a better day.  I'm still having a bit of a rough time sleeping so I've been really tired.  I was able to take a nap this morning which helped a lot.  I even ate some food for lunch *and* for dinner!  That's an improvement in my appetite for sure.
We picked up the girls from school and did a little grocery shopping across the street from the school.  Their school shirts finally arrived today so they were very excited to show us their new gear.  Never for two years in a row have they had the same color of shirts.  They've done brown and pink, red and gray, and this year teal and yellow.  Those are the ones I remember at least.  Oh well, they're fun anyway.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I'm glad your days are getting better! Your pic looks great too. :)