Your Celebrity Crush
I have always found real people much more appealing than a celebrity. Even with all their flaws. In fact, perhaps because of their flaws! If somebody appears too good to be true they probably are. And the skeletons in the closet seem to get bigger and nastier the more publicity someone has.
Michael is my celebrity crush. He's a superstar in our house! He has starred in multiple videos over the years in everything from "Daughter's First Birthday" to "Dancing in the Family Room", both instant cult classics. He is photographed all over the place with rarely any warning. The paparazzi are pretty crazy in our house, as this blog often reveals. He is even quoted by his own groupies with such memorable lines as "Daddy said I could!"
My celebrity crush:
(See? There's paparazzi in the upper right-hand corner. Totally famous.)
2 comments:
i love it that michael is your crush! cause he's a STAR! :)
Cute post Janelle! I feel the same way about "celebrities." Love the paparazzi in the last picture. It made me laugh!
Post a Comment