Friday, October 22, 2010

Candids: Day 14

A TV Show You're Currently Addicted to

*checking my Hulu account*

There are several tv shows I really like actually.  I mostly watch them on the computer, though, so they don't rule my life.  Meaning that I can watch them when I'm folding laundry, editing photos, crafting, or after the girls are in bed.  AND they can be paused or put off until later so there's no "you'll have to wait until the next commercial break kids".

This list includes shows from year-round.  They don't all play on the same schedule!  There are really on a few new ones on any given week.

Bones
Burn Notice
Castle
Covert Affairs
Eureka
Fringe
Haven
Human Target
In Plain Sight
NCIS
Psych
Royal Pains
Sanctuary
Warehouse 13
White Collar

About half of these I started watching more recently (there's only so much you can do sitting in a chair all day every day).  I discovered several shows from the syfy channel that I actually really enjoy.  These are all decent, fun shows.  There are a few we gave up because they became too... icky.  Or vulgar, or whatever.  They just weren't nice.  These so far we've enjoyed.  Often we end up saving a couple and watching them together when the girls are in bed on Saturday night as a mini-date sort of thing ;)

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Did the USA network hire you to promote their shows? ;)

A few people have told me that I should watch Bones. I was happy to see that Bones and Psych are available to watch on Netflix. :)

I've seen a few episodes of Burn Notice,Covert Affairs and In Plain Sight. I've been watching Criminal Minds after the kids are in bed but some of those are pretty disturbing.

nora.lakehurst said...

Psych is one of my favorite shows. Bones is also another one I like.

Jan said...

OK, obvioulsy I can't comment on TV shows since I don't watch TV, but I just got through catching up on your last few posts (since I haven't read blogs for awhile) and I thought I would comment here instead of on each one.

Loved, loved your post about what marriage is all about. I printed it off and put it in my journal. I also loved your post about your wedding. What a fun day. I can't believe it has been so long!

I am so glad you are feeling better and continue to thank Heavenly Father for the miracle of you being cancer free!