Monday, October 18, 2010

Candids: Day 10

A photo of your favorite place to eat.

I like lots of different kinds of food.  I have many different favorites.  Here are three I particularly like:




 Gotta love the orange chicken.  I usually get it with half and half rice and noodles.  I also love the mushroom chicken.  Their new kobari beef is quite good too.

 Oh, so many yummy things here... I love the fajitas.  The enchiladas, chile rellenos, and chips w/salsa are all oh-so-tasty.

 Red meat.  Yum.  I also adore the grilled pineapple.  I am slightly allergic to pineapple, so I can only eat one piece unless I'm willing to deal with a mouth coated in sores and swelling tongue.  The turkey wrapped in bacon is often good (sometimes not great, though).  I particularly love the c-shaped meat and the tenderloin.  Yummmmmmmmmm.

Well, now I need to wipe off my keyboard because I'm drooling :)

2 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

I miss Chinese food. I love Los because they have corn sub. So I can enjoy alot of their foods. And yes their Salsa is the BEST!

Bugg's mama said...

Grilled pineapple. YES, yes!

WE love the the Brick Oven and Outback Steakhouse.