Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Family Pictures!

A couple of weeks ago we had some new family pictures taken by a friend in our ward.  She posted some on her photo blog here.  I love how they turned out!  The family picture we printed out (the first one) I did a little tweaking on... Michael, Sabrina and I each are heads from one of the other photos (same pose, different shot).  That took the glare off Michael's glasses, make Sabrina smile, and made me happier with my face :P  Ahh the magic of digital photography! Thanks for the photography, Tami!









4 comments:

ems said...

Cute little family! What fun pics! I also loved your Christmas tree decorating post. It's so fun to have kids a little older and like to help. Although, I did end up with about 8 bulbs on one branch with Bugsy's help. I haven't changed it yet because i need to take a picture of the "lucky" branch as he called it.

Glad you were able to get family pics taken!

Tami said...

I am so glad you like the pictures!! And I am glad you were able to get one you really liked with some digital help! Yahoo!
Also - I wanted to tell you that you have a great story telling voice! I love listening to you read that story at the RS activity the other night!

Harmony said...

Ah! These pictures are aDORable!!! They're so great! Who took them?

Harmony said...

Oh, duh. TAMI took them! Of course! Because she's AMAZING!