Carving pumpkins with friends:
Parading at the school and gathering treats at the trunk-or-treat
Three little witches. I considered putting a sign on each of their backs "Bubble, bubble", "Toil" and "Trouble". The girls wanted to be witches this year and I thought that was a really good idea. Three witch dresses were pretty quick and easy which was important this year.
We left the trunk-or-treat just as a few rain-drops came down. It had been raining all day and stopped just in time for the event. We stopped for a pizza on the way home and it REALLY started coming down. It even started hailing!
Check out the hail spread on the back porch when we got home.
What's Halloween without a potato-pig? (Uh... halloween. That's the answer. It was a pretty clever pig, though.)
I nabbed this video of the intensity of the storm -- and a pretty cool "rooster tail" on our way home.


No comments:
Post a Comment