Saturday, November 6, 2010

Candids: Day 29

Something you could never get tired of doing

I can't think of anything.


Seriously.  Nothing.


Usually something you could never get tired of doing would be something relaxing or fun.  Most things I enjoy doing I've had opportunities to do too much of.  I like sewing and crafting, but I've done it for money and making it necessary makes it less relaxing and fun.  I like reading.  But after so many days of reading it can just give ya a headache.  I like surfing the net / reading blogs / facebooking, etc., but there's only so much that's worth it.  I like taking a bath, watching tv or a movie... but I have to be doing something else at the same time. 
I have had too much time where I've had to relax, so all my favorite things have been pushed to the limit.  I still enjoy them all, but I need more variety than just one thing non-stop.

Right now I'm relaxing a bit: I'm watching a show on Hulu, writing a blog post, making donuts, and doing laundry all at the same time!  And I'll tell you what, I could get tired of any of these things. ;)

No comments: