Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Candids: Day 25

What's in your purse?

**Note: I'm going to clean out my purse while writing this, so don't expect to actually find these things in my purse tomorrow.**


keys
Tucanos free birthday meal card
half dozen scraps of fabric to coordinate
emergency meds (nothing "good", so don't bother stealing 'em)
mascara, lipstick, lip gloss
a few dozen coupons (anyone want $1 off allouette cheese?)
grocery store receipts, medical receipts, school receipts, tithing receipts...
social security cards (time to go file things!)
immunization records
stuffed possum to return to my nieces
bandaids
benadryl, so I can visit my in-laws (dang cat allergies!)
sanitizing wipes
stamps
mending kit
magnetic letter that belongs to someone's Leap Frog fridge set.  (Anyone missing a letter "U"?)
candy wrappers
kid scraps (drawings, programs, etc.)
half-finished crossword puzzle
cough drops
chopsticks
wallet

Phew!  I just cleaned out about half of those things.  It's so much lighter!   

No comments: