Prep work for the Relief Society Retreat on Saturday is well under way. I have 70+ clippie kits assembled, booklets printed and assembled, and all the sets sorted and put together with names on them. It's taken several hours, but now it should be no more than one more hour probably before I'm ready to walk out the door :) That's a big stress off my shoulders.
I've done the shopping trip to get ready for Lizzie's birthday on Saturday also, but I can't show any pictures cause I don't want to spoil her surprise!
Here's a project that's been "in the works" for a month or so :P
These mod-podged clothespins are for nursery at church. The children who will be moving into the older class next year have a sunshine on their clips, the ones who will still be in nursery have a star. Helps when we're trying to sort them out by age ;) We'll use them to clip up their art work if they're finished early -- and so the parents know which room to pick their child up in.
Random silly pictures. I love how blue Kate's eyes are in this one!
Here Kate was taking a picture (that's why it's blurry) and wanted us to be silly :)
Remember Sabrina's swollen eyes and nasty cough? Well on Monday I took her in to the doctor because the cough was SO nasty. Then I took her to get some blood work done. Yesterday morning the doctor called back to tell us that Sabrina has mono! It's not likely to be a major issue, except we need to be gentle with her belly just in case her spleen becomes enlarged. Since she's so young it's not likely to be as awful as a teenager with the bug. And she's less likely to ever get it again.
You can really see the bags under her eyes in this picture ^.I've also hulled, sliced, froze, and stored 16 pounds of strawberries this week. And lost another battle with my food processor. I got quite a slice on my finger this time. I gotta wear gloves while dealing with that monster!
Now it's time to address the next major project: dinner ;)
1 comment:
Such a busy mama! Wish I had your crafty spirit!
Post a Comment