Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Another Crafty Bit

I'm in a bit of a decorating mood lately.  I want to have a house that feels settled and put together, cohesive despite the hodge-podge of things we own.  We don't have furniture sets like you see in a magazine, but I would love to make it feel like that sort of room anyway.  Okay, that was a bit off topic...

I made this little framed piece for the girls' bedroom.  I designed the word cloud on wordle.com and printed it out, trimmed it up and framed it.  Eventually I'd like to get a different frame and paint it to match the room better.  For now, though, it's in a stolen frame for a picture that's currently on up :P

Just a fun little piece :)  I have another piece of wall art coming along for this room also.  I think it will be really fun so stay tuned!  :)

1 comment:

Tami said...

Oooo! I like it!