I dont know why. I wish i knew so then I could tell you. If it was me I would be locking up all sorts of cutting devices and keep it locked in a cupboard way way way up high.
Yeah, but sometimes when you have monkeys for kids, they get to them- no matter how high they are! (You'd be amazed and some of the things my kids have been able to reach when they really wanted to!)
nd yes, it's good she is so cute! She can totally putt off the 'boy' cut!
For the record: I always try to keep my scissors locked in my craft closet. The pair Lizzie used were supposed to be locked in Kate's art box, but had been left out. The ones Sabrina got to were on the ironing board in the dining room cause I'd been sewing with them just barely. So yeah, scissors are theoretically already locked up; but in a house where scissors are used so often (as in: my crafts and sewing) it's next to impossible to have every single pair locked up every second of every day. They seem to be drawn to them like a two year old to ancient Halloween taffy.
8 comments:
I dont know why. I wish i knew so then I could tell you. If it was me I would be locking up all sorts of cutting devices and keep it locked in a cupboard way way way up high.
Oh my gosh,not again!! I agree with Karla,I would put all scissors in a lock box!
I was going to say the same thing--put all scissors where they can't be reached. Who knows what they might cut next?!
P.S. She is so cute! Even with short short hair...
Yeah, but sometimes when you have monkeys for kids, they get to them- no matter how high they are! (You'd be amazed and some of the things my kids have been able to reach when they really wanted to!)
nd yes, it's good she is so cute! She can totally putt off the 'boy' cut!
and by the way - I meant pull off they boy cut, not putt!
AAACK! So sorry! I agree, at least she looks cute with short hair.
For the record: I always try to keep my scissors locked in my craft closet. The pair Lizzie used were supposed to be locked in Kate's art box, but had been left out. The ones Sabrina got to were on the ironing board in the dining room cause I'd been sewing with them just barely. So yeah, scissors are theoretically already locked up; but in a house where scissors are used so often (as in: my crafts and sewing) it's next to impossible to have every single pair locked up every second of every day. They seem to be drawn to them like a two year old to ancient Halloween taffy.
Post a Comment