Monday, June 15, 2009

A little Monday Math.


+


=

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a great way to start off the week. :( So sorry!

Adam is out of town this week,I may need to borrow that strait jacket from you.

nora.lakehurst said...

Wow I thought I was the one loosing my mind. I am so sorry.

Jenn said...

What did Lizzie cut?! Oh my goodness. What a week--and with Mike working 90 hours on top of that. No wonder you need the straightjacket!!

Unknown said...

She cut a bunch of electrical cords -- the speakers for their play room computer (where they watch Scooby Doo and Batman cartoons. Or rather -- where they USED to watch them.) and the cord for a microphone I bought about a month ago to record something for Michael.

chelleblynn said...

hey, depending on what kind of cords they are steve may be able to fix them. If you'd like, we can get together and play one of these next few nights and Steve can take a look at it. (or, you know, we could just come over and play! we don't have to have a reason!!)

Let me know what you think!

and yes, I did just pretty much invite myself to your house! :P