Saturday, June 6, 2009
Happy Birthday, and Happy Baptism!
R. and N. had their 8th birthday today, and also chose to be baptized and become members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. N. wore the same baptism dress that 40+ other little girls have worn, including me, two of my sisters, and tons of cousins, friends, friends of relations, and a handful of nieces. It is a little worn these days, but the dress knows exactly what it is doing by now, lol. R. wore a new dress Suzette made and I think she said that it will be replacing the old one as the "run around" baptism dress. Josh baptized both girls and their Dad, Matt, confirmed them. I may even get around to adding more pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love he pass around dress! That's too funny!
They look like sweet little girls! What a nice post!
Wish I'd had a chance to visit with you at the summer field trip on Wednesday. We had to leave early so I could work on a float. Oh well, it was good to see you for about 1 minute!
Post a Comment