But, the fun thing is this: I get to go to Vermont!!!! I'm leaving LATE tomorrow night (if we leave 5 minutes late we'll be leaving on Friday morning, lol). I'm so excited to see my sis and her family. The last time I saw them all was a week before Kate was born. Yeah, that's nearly 7 years. I only get to stay until Sunday afternoon, but I'm really excited all the same :) Of course I'll have to take some pictures and all that :)
Tonight Michael brought me some nachos from Betos. I love Betos nachos. Alas, the box tipped and the toppings slid around. Half of the guacamole smeared all over the outside of everything else. Not so lovely actually. Oh well, the rest tastes good.
My belly seems to be improving with the new treatment. A happy belly seems to irritate the kidneys less and I've managed nearly 48 hours without a lortab! I have an appointment with the urologist on Monday so I'm gonna see what we can do about kicking those stones out once and for all.
Don't think I have anything else to say really. I finally have a post for the Tilly's Bowtique blog. I've been such a slacker. Now I'm just gonna find some random picture to add here. I hate not having a picture....
Name this baby:
2 comments:
Love the Photo Janelle and its you. BUT hello can you say Sabrina looks so much like you. WOW> Do you still have this purty dress?
Bummer about the thrush. :(
Yay for seeing your sister though! That sounds like a fun time. :)
I can see much of Sabrina in that picture! I am lovin' the 80's "forest" background,I have a few of those pictures.
Post a Comment