Monday, May 4, 2009

50 things nobody asks

1. What color is your toothbrush?
white and bright pink

2. Name one person who made you smile today?
Michael (my dearest hubby)

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
making waffles

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
checking emails

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
something chocolate. Specifics change from time to time. I'd say... Snickers.

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
like chicken strips? fabric strips? I didn't know they had clubs for those sorts of things.

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Michael, don't forget to log on to Trillian when you get back.

8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Rocky Road -- with mini marshmallows, not the marshmallow cream.

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
water. Lots of water

10. Do you like your wallet?
Yup. It's pretty light green leather with classic Winnie The Pooh embossed on the outside and fabric on the inside :)

11. What was the last thing you ate?
Rolos :")

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Yes! Ended up at Sears looking at the clearance items. Got a bunch of nice stuff for $3 each :)

13. The last sporting event you watched?
Ultimate Fighting

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Plain, Garlic/Parmesan, Caramel -- pretty much any kind!

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message too?
My bro Joe, I think.

16. Ever go camping?
Used to. Michael doesn't like sleeping anywhere but his own bed, though, so it's been a long time.

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
I take too much other stuff daily to want to swallow vitamins too.

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
yup

19. Do you have a tan?
I have a tan colored shirt. Does that count?

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Definitely

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Not if it's in a can. That would be silly. Besides, I don't keep straws at home. That's just asking for trouble.

22. What did your last text message say
Gosh, that's personal! Well, maybe not. I think it said "I have no idea, sorry"

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
dishes and laundry. That means I don't have to do them today, right? ;)

24. What sounds are you listening to now?
some disney channel movie and the irritating tickity tock of the cheap clock on the wall above my computer.

25. Look to your left, what do you see?
the bathroom door with a snide note on it.

26. What color is your watch?
black, I guess? it's my phone :P

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Channy! An awesome fellow bow-maker who lives in Sydney.

28. What is your birthstone?
that ugly yellow one... well, it's not always ugly, but it's not my favorite.

29 Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
rarely go in -- except McDonalds. The only reason to go to McD's is to let the kids play on the play set.

30. What is your favorite number?
Four

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
Kate -- calling from school to ask me to come pick her up cause she's sick :(

32. Any plans today?
finish video tutorial, take pictures for another tut, fold some laundry, do load of dishes...

33. How many states have you lived in?
2

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
dishes that don't do themselves

35. Last song listened to?
"Love Story" by Taylor Swift

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
slowly... maybe

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Every night - in my dreams.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you like to wear all the time?
none (bare feet) -- or flip flops so I can kick them off...

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
nope

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
well, I do have a pretty rockin... uh... hmmm.... doubt it.

41. Do you love anyone?
Of course :)

42. Do any of your friends have children?
You bet.

43. What do you usually do during the day?
survive.

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
that's such a strong word! so, no.

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I've never counted... but I'm sure I do.

46. What color is your car?
dark blue

47. Do you like cats?
usually

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
I don't think so.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Nope

50. How did you get your worst scar?
C-Section

3 comments:

Corilee said...

Cute post. I loved your answers. If I knew how to get the questions on my computer, I would do it. Alas, I don't know how. Sorry :(

Stacey said...

Now I have "Love Story" in my head. ;) Brianna loves that song.

Michael said...

I love your answer for the last sporting event you watched! I know it is true but funny all the same coming from a woman.