Sabrina was so proud of herself -- she managed to turn a bug into a soccer ball! Of course it was a roley poley bug and the soccer ball was VERY small, but it was awfully cute :)
What a CUTE picture! I loved those little bugs. We called them potato bugs when I was little. I don't know the wheres or whys of the name. It was just accepted that that's what they were called.
It's funny cause I grew up calling them potato bugs too! I just have discovered that not everyone knows what a "potato bug" is, so I stuck with the more widely known "rolley polleys". She's such a funny kid, LOL.
4 comments:
What a CUTE picture! I loved those little bugs. We called them potato bugs when I was little. I don't know the wheres or whys of the name. It was just accepted that that's what they were called.
Cute!
It's the little things in life, ya know?
She is adorable. I am glad that she thinks she is a magician. LOL SHe has been doing that with our rollypollys here.
It's funny cause I grew up calling them potato bugs too! I just have discovered that not everyone knows what a "potato bug" is, so I stuck with the more widely known "rolley polleys". She's such a funny kid, LOL.
Post a Comment