That is soo funny Janelle. I saw the sunset from the Hospital (at work of course) and thought it was so beautiful that I took some pictures. I thought to myself that I should put them on my blog. Looks like you beat me to it!:) I LOVE your pictures. You captured it perfectly! It was a beautiful susnset!
Thanks Janelle! I do love sunsets. I saw it a little bit as I was driving home, but definitely didn't have your view of it. Thanks for the pictures! I'm going to put them in my journal tonight.
5 comments:
I know tonights sunset was BEAUTIFUL! I love the warm colors.
That is soo funny Janelle. I saw the sunset from the Hospital (at work of course) and thought it was so beautiful that I took some pictures. I thought to myself that I should put them on my blog. Looks like you beat me to it!:) I LOVE your pictures. You captured it perfectly! It was a beautiful susnset!
Thanks Janelle! I do love sunsets. I saw it a little bit as I was driving home, but definitely didn't have your view of it. Thanks for the pictures! I'm going to put them in my journal tonight.
Great pictures Janelle! How thoughtful of you to think of Jan and Jenn that way.
Beautiful! I love sunsets too!
Congrats on getting Sabrina fully potty trained. What a happy feeling.
Post a Comment