Friday, January 1, 2010

Farewell, 2009.

Last night we went to a party at my sister's house with lots of my family.  Kids ran around and played, the new Christmas ping-pong table was a hit, and we put together the traditional New Year's puzzle.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Kids assembling party hats with Suzette and Grandma.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Grandma with my littlest niece.  She got SO tired they finally left early so she could go to bed.
Photobucket
The traditional burning of the scape goat.  Long story short, each person writes something they want to leave behind as they enter the next year and the papers are stuffed into the "goat" frame.  All is then burned.  It's a great pyrotechnic display of resolutions.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I just really love this picture of my niece.  She usually gets really grumpy in front of the camera.
Photobucket
I guess I should always try to photograph these girls super late at night when they're a little punchy :P  I told them to pretend they're sisters and that they like eachother.  (Yes, they actually are, but it turned into a cute picture).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lizzie working the kinks out of Daddy's back.

Photobucket
By 11:30 Sabrina started begging to go home so she could go to bed.  I had her snuggle up on my lap with  my sweater around her for a while until she was ready to go play a little more.


Photobucket 
Happy New year!

No comments: