Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why pay for dance classes?

Oh my land, these girls make me laugh.  I actually would love to get Kate in some dance classes so she would learn some good appropriate dance moves.  Her interpretation of "dance moves" is certainly unique, though.  Love the drama.  A few times Sabrina runs right up to the camera -- she's running up to kiss my hand :)  You can actually hear it the third time, I think. 

6 comments:

Tami said...

lol!! That is so funny! Cute girls!!

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL she is so funny.

Jenn said...

Those girls can move--especialy Kate. What a darling video!

Stacey said...

That is hilarious! So cute! I'm sure they will love seeing this video when they are older. :)

Jan said...

Wow, Kate sure has the moves down. I love the way she moves her shoulders and the looks on her face!

ems said...

LOL!!! I think Kate's facial expressions are the best part! What cute little kidlets!