Saturday, November 14, 2009

Winner!!!


The school Reflections contest this year was based on the theme "Beauty is...". Kate chose to do a video project about friendship. I got a call about a week ago that she was chosen as a winner on the school level. Since we had the head's up we were able to go to the assembly where she received her award. She didn't even know she was a winner until the assembly (we kept it a secret). She got a nice drawing pad and colored pencils along with a free ticket to a theater show and a really nice gold medal. She did such a good job choosing a project based on the theme and directing the whole show. Great job, Kate!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lorilee said...

GReat job Kate! I love the video. You have some terrific friends there. I think Sabrina's dance was very silly. She made me laugh too. :)