Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

 


This morning the girls woke me up by bringing me breakfast in bed again. This time is was a very reasonable cup of yogurt and an apple :) We went to visit the Southern family while they were eating dinner (our scheduling got a little confused, so we decided to visit then even though we wouldn't be eating with them). Grandma Southern was proud to show off her new baby kitten named Chloe Nutmeg. She seems like a wonderful baby cat with a perfect kid-friendly temperment.

The Jensen family big dinner was hosted this year at Dave and Carol's house. They had a couple of friends from China there too (actually I think one was from Taiwan, though I might be wrong). Dinner was delicious. Naturally I took lots of pictures :) Baby Madison is growing up so fast! It was a great day to see so many people I am thankful for.

I could list all the things I'm thankful for, but I bet you can guess them all :P I am so greatly blessed by the Lord. I am feeling reasonably well these days (knock on wood, lol) and I am surrounded by so many fantastic people. I have been truly blessed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: