Friday, March 27, 2009

ABC Me!

I swiped this from my friend Kirsti's blog :)

A - Age: 29
B - Bed size: California King. Doesn't fit a family of 5, though usually it's only two of us there :P
C - Chore You Hate: DISHES! And mopping.
D – Dad’s Name: Dick
E - Essential Start Your Day Item: a nap. and my morning pills.
F - Favorite Actor: uh.... I dunno. The guy who plays Michael Westin in "Burn Notice" is fun to watch.
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5′8"
I - Instrument (s) you play: oboe, baritone, and a smattering of most other things :P (as in -- I know how to hold them without looking like an idiot and could most likely make a sound on it too)
J - Job Title: homemaker, boutique owner ;), chauffeur, nurse, chef, janitor, teacher... oh, and nursery leader :)
K - Kid(s): 3 girlies!
L - Likes: crafty thingies, computer stuff, photography, sleep, food, chocolate...
M - Mom’s Name: Janet
N - Nickname: Tilly Sue Nellie
O - Overnight Hospital Stay Other Than Birth: nope. Always managed to keep it out-patient.
P - Pet Peeve: hearing people eat. Icky!!!
Q - Quote that you like: "Just Another Day in Paradise" that's the only one I can think of right now cause it's on a plaque on my dining room wall
R - Righty or Lefty: righty
S - Siblings: 4 brothers, 3 sisters, 12 sister in laws, 9 brother in laws
T - Time You Wake Up: weekdays -- 7:30. weekends -- as late as possible (9:30 ish)
U - Useful tool: pen
V - Vegetable that you dislike: carrots cause I'm allergic to 'em.
W - Ways you run late: shoes. Always seems to be that the kid's shoes disappear about the same time they need to put them on to get somewhere. Moments before that time they're right under my feet no matter where I am.
X - X-rays You’ve Had: hands, mouth, wrists, and a gazillion of my abdomen at various depths.
Y - Yummy Foods You Make: stuffed shells, spaghetti, french bread, grilled steak, salmon... also, donuts, brownies, marshmallows, caramel corn.... I'm hungry!
Z - Zodiac: Scorpio

2 comments:

Jenn said...

It's always fun to learn things about you--even though I knew some of it, there were others things I didn't.

P.S. I loved your comment on my blog. It would have been a fantastic miracle if I'd met some great guy. But you would probably have known long before I blogged about it!

ems said...

Mmmmmm! You're making me hungry too with that second to last comment about food!

Great post! I love to learn things I didn't know about you. What a fun person you are!

Lubs!