Random pictures from an evening of visiting. Kids had such a good time, though the little grumpus ended up running a fever. He's just so cute, though! My favorite is the picture of him by the car ("Daddy" was washing it).
OK so I finally scrolled down all the posts to see what I missed. Sweet children, cute ideas on you choice of poses for the photographs and thanks for all the work to get these all posted.
Glad you found them all, lol. It was a lot of posts for one day! I'm happy to get you the print of the girls together. I have had so much fun taking a gazillion pictures of them :)
2 comments:
OK so I finally scrolled down all the posts to see what I missed. Sweet children, cute ideas on you choice of poses for the photographs and thanks for all the work to get these all posted.
Glad you found them all, lol. It was a lot of posts for one day! I'm happy to get you the print of the girls together. I have had so much fun taking a gazillion pictures of them :)
Post a Comment