1. Where were you 3 hours ago? asleep in bed. Michael was home from work today and let me sleep in a LONG time :)
2. Who are you in love with? my husband and 3 gorgeous daughters.
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? nooooo. Not that I haven't ingested bits, but never eaten crayon.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? how high can you count? I have 3 daughters! Let's see, pink waterbottle, pink bowl, pink paper, pink pony, pink jacket, and my craft table is within 10 feet and that has a LOT of pink things on / around it!!!
5. When is the last time you went to the mall? wow, that's a hard one... Um beginning of December I think. To see a movie probably.
6. Are you wearing socks right now? NO. I don't like to wear socks. You have to be able to find them first :P
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000? yes. It's a sad minivan that isn't over $2,000. Yes, we have had one of those before too.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? I drove to Orem on Monday. Out of state -- DH and I went to Vegas in October for a business trip.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? no
10. Are you hot? Not as cold as usual, but certainly not hot. And I need a shower, so not *that* kind of hot either :P
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? ice water!
12. What are you wearing right now? blue jeans, navy shirt, tan shearling lined-esque winter boots.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? DH washes the car.
14. Last food that you ate? grilled salmon. Yummy!
15. Where were you last week at this time? Same place I bet -- at home waiting for K to get home from school.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? nope
17. When is the last time you ran? last night
18. What's the last sporting event you watched? hmmm... saw a few minutes of the U bowl game while we were out to eat with the in-laws.
19. What is your favorite animal? Cats and Dogs are good. I like to visit horsies and other icky-to-keep clean animals :)
20. Your dream vacation? I would love to go on a Disney Cruise. That would give DH and me time together alone, but the kids would be close by and having a blast.
21. Last person's house you were in? my mom's, I think. Or maybe the next door neighbor's.
22. Worst injury you've ever had? sprained and strained back by pulling EVERY muscle in my back in a generally impossible way.
23. Have you been in love? obviously, yes.
24. Do you miss anyone right now? I'm pretty content right now, though I miss Kate a little bit while she is at school.
25. Last play you saw? in real life? I used to see a lot, but with kids...not so much. Sorry, don't remember.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? "luring" is rather different when you're happily married :) but if I need to keep the guys happy or to thank them for good work, I take goodies. They will do just about anything for some of the treats I've taken in :)
27. What are your plans for tonight? I plan to figure out what to make for dinner.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? I don't do MySpace, but I do Facebook. Last message was to my cousin Seth.
29. Next trip you are going to take? I try to be less clumsy... but if the girl's don't pick up their toys it might be here in the family room ;) We dont' have any vacations planned cause we still have debt to pay off.
30. Ever go to camp? LDS Girl's Camp and family trip to Scout Camp while my dad was Camp Master.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school? Yes
32. What do you want to know about the future? I'm pretty content except with some governmental uncertainty -- like the CPSIA and how it will affect my business dreams.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? not today. I do often wear a raspberry vanilla body spray though.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? I have one tomorrow, for starters.
35. Where is your best friend? upstairs napping.
36. How is your best friend? he's not feeling very good right now :(
37. Do you have a tan? It's January. No. I often end up with a bit of a tan in the summer, but I don't purposefully "tan".
38. What are you listening to right now? Disney Channel -- The Suite Life of Zach and Cody.
39. Do you collect anything? Winnie the Pooh things occasionally, and CRAFT things!!!!
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? I belong to two very large craft groups / forums. It's thousands of women chatting together!!! Of course there are lots of gossip on there, LOL.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Only happened once! Three years ago when Sabrina was just a couple of months old. I rolled through a stop light (turning right) and a cop was the next one going straight through the green. Oopsie!!! He just gave me a warning.
42. Have you ever drunk your soda from a straw? Often.
43. What does your last text message say? TRUST me, you don't want to know. But the last one I wrote said "I think you must have a wrong number..."
44. Do you like hot sauce? yes.
45. Last time you took a shower? Two days ago. If I shower every day my hair breaks and my skin is awful. I do need to shower today, though. Just want to exercise first.
46. Do you need to do laundry? it is mostly done, but there is always going to be something that needs washing.
47. What is your heritage? Danish and English mostly
48. Are you someone's best friend? My DHs.
49. Are you rich? nope.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? checking emails I think.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Janelle is another form of Janet, my mother's name.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I don't remember. Sunday, I think.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? If I pay attention it's fine. I don't do much handwriting, though.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? pastrami or ham.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 3 gorgeous little girls.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I don't have any real friends actually. I'm too shy.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Definitely.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? maybe
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Bunches of Oats
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? The only time I wear tie shoes is generally when I'm exercising. They are too tight to just slip off so I have to untie them. Otherwise I wouldn't.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? in which way? I handle emergency situations very calmly, but physically I'm really working on it right now, and emotionally... have you seen my medicine cabinet?!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate with "stuff" in it. Particularly Ben and Jerry's.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile, Eyes, Hair... I dunno. Height probably is up there too.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink... or red. I like them for different things really.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I wish I was better at making / having friends. But it just makes me too anxious.
17. ***question omited***
18. ***question omitted***
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? tan with cream colored fuzz
20. ***question omitted***
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The next episode of The Suite Life of Zach and Cody.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? purple.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? fruity scents or cooking / baking scents.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Doctor's office.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Mountain probably.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? FIgure skating, competitive jump roping, UFC, and football. I really don't watch much in the way of sports.
27. HAIR COLOR? Nice & Easy 119A :P It's naturally such a mixture of colors it ends up looking like muddy blondeish something.
28. EYE COLOR? green with gold specks. Appear blue or gray sometimes.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope
30. FAVORITE FOOD? I'm really enjoying my healthy eating right now, except that I still have to leave calories for my chocolate.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Definitely Happy Endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Shoot, what was it? Oh, I think it was the new James Bond movie.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Navy Blue
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer with AC or Winter with heat and a cuddly robe.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? chocolate.
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? cardio. It's easier to not pay attention to what you're doing. I do some strength training too.
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? Computer. You can't interact with a tv and I have to be DOING something. That's why I also craft :P
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Several actually... Bowdrie's Law by Louis Lamour, New Moon by Stephenie Meyer, and Jesus the Christ by Talmadge. Also the Book of Mormon, of course -- multiple authors :)
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? a picture of my three girls -- colored on with marker :(
42. FAVORITE SOUND? sometimes it is just silence :) I also like listening to a nice summer afternoon (kids playing, birds singing, etc.). I also like to hear things sizzle in a saute pan :)
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? neither, actually.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe (France, Germany, Switzerland)
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? music, teaching, and crafting
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? McMinnville, Oregon.
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? Springville, UT
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? peachish
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? sandy gold
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS? does it really matter? :P
3 comments:
That is a lot of questions!
I've never liked The rolling stones or the beatles.
I learned several new things about you. How Fun!!! I'm pretty darn shy myself, we can be friends! :)
Okay, good :")
Post a Comment