Well, now it's working again on my computer at least. I don't know what was wrong, though, so I don't know if it is going to be reliable! Drat. Well ,there's the image of what it is *supposed* to look like (you might have to click on it to see the whole image). I know the sizing is a bit off and such, but hey-- I'm no Michelle, so give me a break! ;)
On another note: I had an appointment with the doctor today to follow up on weight-loss and the dang UTI I got before Thanksgiving. Well, the "official" number is -9. I have successfully lost 9 lbs. in the last month! (Though I prefer my scale -- it says I've lost 13) Yea!!! Everything looks great in that way too.
The other test, however, showed up traces of blood again. Sooooo, now it's off to a urologist. They have already done a CT scan so now the urologist will have to examine the bladder (don't ask me how, I REALLY don't want to know) and make sure there are no tumors or lesions. If I'm good there then I'll be one of the occasional persons who always has a trace amount of blood in the urine. TMI? :P

3 comments:
Apparently uploader.com is not reliable enough to host for my blog. Bummer dude! I'd better try again!
It worked this time!!! It is so cute! What do you mean you're no Michelle? I think it is darling and it fits great on my puter!!
Yay!!! So glad it fits :) And thanks :") I like the way it has turned out now. It was such a PITBum finding a free image hoster that actually worked! Yay for FREE!!!!!!!
Post a Comment