But I wanted to try the whole cute-background thing. I really need to go to bed, but I did manage to stumble through how to get the background set the way I wanted. Yea! Now I can actually make it cute and try again :) In the mean time, you may wish to wear a hard hat in this area :P
2 comments:
1 little problem. I don't see anything. Well I mean, I see your blog, but the background is all just black! Hmm, maybe it works by faith. Guess I need to step up my spirituality. Hee Hee!! I will just imagine it. I am sure it is fabulously crafty as you are the one who made it and are quite the crafting genius! Oh it looks just fabulous. :)
P.S. I don't quite get the title of your blog. Actually I am feeling pretty uneducated as I did not even know that trifecta was a word and had to look it up. So is it referring to your 3 girls? Hmm, maybe I'll be smart like you some day and I won't have to ask questions like these. :)
Gah!!! It was working last night! Now it is just black on my screen too! :'( Dumb. Yes, the title does reference the girls. A Trifecta is the three very best, basically. Yeah, it must be my ginormous smarticles, as I always tell Michael ;) Sorry the whole thing is retarded today. I'm obviously not so smart after all.
Post a Comment