Apparently my blog title is not as clear as it was in my head. Sorry! In case anyone else thinks I'm off my rocker: a trifecta is basically the three best. My Adorable Trifecta is a reference to my three girlies. Does that make more sense?
Okay, that makes a lot more sense. The definition I looked up said something about predicting the first 3 winners in a race. Yeah that definitely did not make sense. THanks for clarifying!
That is the technical definition, but I wasn't using it that way -- obviously :) I figured if you didn't get it I probably ought to figure plenty of people would think I was making things up :P
Hey, since when did you have a family blog! You need to announce this to people! I just found out when I was reading the comments to Chelle's blog. I'll have to add you to my sidebar. Yeah!!!
4 comments:
Okay, that makes a lot more sense. The definition I looked up said something about predicting the first 3 winners in a race. Yeah that definitely did not make sense. THanks for clarifying!
That is the technical definition, but I wasn't using it that way -- obviously :) I figured if you didn't get it I probably ought to figure plenty of people would think I was making things up :P
Hey, since when did you have a family blog! You need to announce this to people! I just found out when I was reading the comments to Chelle's blog. I'll have to add you to my sidebar. Yeah!!!
well, that's really the only place I announced it, LOL. I just started it earlier this week. :)
Post a Comment