Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Niagara falls


Oops!  I meant to post this to the cats' blog!  If you're amused by the silly things our kitties do, then feel free to follow them over on "All Places are Alike".  The blog name comes from Rudyard Kipling's "The Cat Who Walked by Himself".

allplacesarealike.blogspot.com














Yesterday, for the first time since we got the Kitties I started up the water feature in our entryway.  There is a half flight of stairs going up and half flight going down.  This waterfall is above the stairs. I was concerned about the Kitties trying to jump onto the waterfall to taste the water.

So far they have left it alone, but they sure do like to watch it!

I fully expect to see one of them (most likely Ginger) perched on it getting a drink some day.  Never mind that they have a kitty drinking fountain no more than 10 feet away.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: