Saturday, May 28, 2011

FIRE!!!

DON'T MISS THE POST FROM LAST NIGHT!

I'll bet you know I like to take pictures.

One of my favorite things to catch is something that is normally fluid or constantly changing and see it in a frozen state where you can really examine it.  Kids work great for this as they're rarely still and ALWAYS changing.

Last night during our "camping" in the back yard (as a side note, after the girls were asleep I soaked in our jetted tub to get the campfire smell off.  That's my kind of camping!) I played a lot with photographing fire.

I took probably 50+ pictures.  I'm going to show here the few I couldn't resists sharing.  In some of them you can see flickers of the color changing flames.  I love the sharp focus on the crumbling, burning logs.  Since it's gray and cloudy yet again, here are some pictures to warm you up!








1 comment:

Jenn said...

Love the pictures, and LOVE the post below! The pictures of Lizzie helping Brina are just priceles. What sweet girlies!

Let's plan a time for us to get together! I would love to roast marshmallows in the backyard. So fun!