1- Sew at least one new item of clothing for me.
2- Make great room (and/or family room) curtains.-- I *have* finished curtains for the big kitchen window!
3- Go one mile (run/walk) in 12 minutes or less -- I've lost 5 lbs already by doing so much work out in the yard (mowing edging, trimming the hedges of many small villages, etc.). I don't know about my 1 mile goal yet, but at least I'm getting more active and being successful at it!
4- Clean out and sort jewelry boxes
5- Catch up one year of scrapbooks
6- Read the entire Book of Mormon
7- Get a new family picture taken
8- Clean out my bedroom closet
9- Sort my craft type items (including sewing) -
10- Make a new temple dress (does not fulfill goal #1)
11- Be involved in at least one PTA project at the elementary school -- Last week I got to be a helper at the school field day the next-to-last day of school. It was fun working with tons of kids and ended up being really helpful for the people in charge too. Yay!
12- Get last year's blog book printed and bound
13- Make some nice hair pretties for MY daughters
14- Read some classic literature
15- Plant something and keep it alive -- My yard is so pretty! I'm by no means perfect at this "yardwork" thing, but so far, so good! It will be fun next year to know what to expect instead of this guess work I have to do right now. I hope I'm not pulling out too many non-weeds!
16- Improve dysphonia to be able to sing again with less pain -- Work in progress.
17- Learn two new hymns on the piano -- I have been playing some! So I'm making progress here.
18- Plan and enjoy a family vacation (even if it has to be in Utah County)
19- Back up all digital photos on new DVDs (or other storage device) and store safely
20- Participate in fruit and vegetable co-op when possible and learn new ways to enjoy produce
21- Create a 7 generation pedigree chart
22- Finish quilts for the girls' beds -- O.o
23- Take a class through the community programs
24- Follow FlyLady principles to get/keep the house in a happy state. -- You should see my kitchen this week! I got it organized and did a good job on the cleaning. The new chore chart is working well for all of us so routine cleaning is better organized. Phew.
25- Read a book by a church leader -- I just gotta finish!
26- Spend $1,000 to improve financial outlook (pay off debt faster, put in savings, etc.)
27- Look at the stars more -- First we'd have to have an evening without mega cloud cover and rain! I swear the earth has shifted so we now live in the Pacific North-West instead of the desert.
28- Clean the Sharpie "artwork" off the playroom walls
29- Update our family's emergency preparedness -- Had a lesson about this in combined priesthood/relief society. I have had it done before, but need to update foods, medicines, sizes of clothing, current information, etc.
30- Learn to use the lenses and settings on my camera
31- Return and report progress on my goals
No comments:
Post a Comment