Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day Cards

Here are the cards Kate and Lizzie made for me at school for Mother's Day:  Original spellings retained.

"Happy Mom Day" (She told me she saw she was running out of space to write "Mother's" so she shortened it to "Mom".)
"Dear Mom, Thanks for all you do for me and my sisters, from your oldest dautur, Love, Kate"

I couldn't get this picture to rotate properly, but this is a fill-in-the-blank Lizzie did.
My Mom
By Lizzie
Mother's Day 2011

My mom is 31 years old.
My mom is 10 feet and 90 inches tall.
My mom weighs 89 pounds.
My mom has blue eyes and brown hair.
My mom's job is...(she erased "my mom dos not" but couldn't decide what to write)
My mom's favorite food is fish.
My mom's favorite color is purpel.
My mom's favorite thing to do is clen my bedroom.
My favorite thing to do with my mom is walk arond the block.
I know my mom loves me because she loves me.
My mom knows I love her because I love her.
My mom is great because she is grat.
M akes the best cakes.
O ne of my favrot people.
T aller then my dad.
H er hugs are the best.
E ats lots of trets.
R uns all day.

It was a lovely Mother's Day with a fresh gerbera daisy from church, a nap after church, and vacuumed floors with dinner ready when I got up in the afternoon.
Michael gave me a beautiful purple jeweled butterfly box.  I haven't taken a picture of it yet, though, and it's ALL the way upstairs right now.  So I'll have to add one another day.
I hope all the wonderful women out there had a great celebration of womanhood last Sunday!

No comments: