Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March Marches On

It seems I've been hiding in my shell quite a lot lately.  I have had problems getting my pictures from my camera on to the laptop I use 99.9% of the time.  I also had some things to deal with that weren't for the blogging world, so I waited.  Now, back on track...  Life isn't "normal", but we can pretend.  :)

Back in January we took an opportunity to finally go to the circus.  None of us (including Michael or myself) have ever seen the actual circus before, and we had a GREAT time. 


My favorite acts were the elephants and the 'lyrical chiffon' (or whatever it was called).  We accidentally sat in not the best place.  I mean, it was great and all, but not so great for photos.  Stupid light stands :P 

Well, this is as far as I'm going to make it tonight.  I've been quite sick for about a week and a half and I'm still pretty wiped out.  Time for bed. 

1 comment:

Tami said...

That looks like so much fun! I hope I get to go to the circus someday.
Are you doing okay? Do you need anything?