I love those quirky pictures of babies :) So I decided to post a few "Silly Baby" posts of those best pictures I've got. These are all of Baby Kate between ages approx 6 months to 18 months.
Baby Baseball!
Michael made this baseball bat for Kate on the lathe at my brother's house on New Year's Eve. It was a long time favorite chew toy :)
Daddy, that computer is boooooring. I like the lamp!
In case you can't read the shirt, it says "Hershey's: I'm Drooling". Total shirt win!
The sleep mask says "Do Not Disturb". "I wanna sleep like DADDY!!!" (She isn't actually sleeping during this picture, she was just pretending. Michael wore the sleep mask since he was working graveyards and had to sleep during the day.
"Clipping Coupons is such a drag!"
"What?! This isn't a TOOTH brush?! You gotta be kidding me!"
"What use is a phone book if I can't READ?!"
"How come nobody says what to do if the shoe *doesn't* fit?!"
"DOGPILE!!!" Oopsie
"Where's the VISA?"
Don't worry, it's not as bad as it looks. That big brown spot on her tushie is actually hot chocolate she spilled, then sat in.
"M&Ms! SCORE!!!"
You gotta love the hair. No product added. That's just the way it grew. It's Aunt Jenny's little Q-Tip :)
"mmmmm.... Root Beer!"
Mini Bath for a Maxi Blowout
Best Piano Teacher ever! (The dog, that is ;))
Better than "Fat man in a little jacket"
Mommy walked away and left a HOT TUB behind!
"This doesn't look right"
This is the half-size patterning project I made for a class in college. No, it didn't fit Kate.
Ahhhhh, the magic of chocolate!
I know it was a tiny kitchen, but seriously?! I didn't make her sit on the microwave cart to eat. Often ;)
Ingenuity Win. Make your own stairs!
Room entry Fail. Just a little more to your left, dear.
Perhaps she needs a "this way up" arrow on her tummy.
Bedtime Fail. At least she went to sleep eventually.
For a baby who never slept it sure did manage to catch up to her!


























3 comments:
I love her puffy hair. She is so cute.
Cute pics!! I love her hair too,it's so stylin'!
I loved the captions. And I remember the cute hair. It was one of the things I loved about her, aside from the fact that she was SUCH a sweetheart.
Post a Comment