I'm finally starting to feel better. I only took 2 percocet today (good thing -- I only have 3 left!). I'm exhausted and think I could sleep all day but the pain is easing.
The other evening the girls got to hang out with the neighbors while they had a little campfire in their yard. I had just enough energy to wander all the way to their backyard and "visited" for a little bit. It was my big adventure out of the house :)
This afternoon Kate's Flat Stanley made it back to her school. Sometime soon I'll post the other stories about Flat Stanley in China. They're great fun. Carol and Anne (our friend from Beijing) brought Flat Stanley to the class. Carol read the stories to the class and showed the pictures of Flat Stanley in lots of great places. Then Anne answered some questions about living in China. She spoke some Chinese for them to hear and wrote some characters on the board. They got to see on the map where the Great Wall is. After school Kate told me that after that everyone wanted to sit by her. lol
Life is good. Better at least. My voice / throat still gets worn out and tired easily. I still get worn out and tired easily. But I can eat most foods now which is a relief. My tummy still doesn't feel very good so I don't eat much food, but I could which is nice. For the time being I've lost 10 lbs. I wouldn't mind if it stayed lost.
2 comments:
Who on earth is Flat Stanley?
Sounds like he has lots of fun traveling all over.
So sorry to hear that recovery is so slow. I hope it gets better quickly. It was good to see you tonight. Hope you don't have any more psychotic dreams either. Good luck!
Post a Comment