Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Picture Catch-Up

Photobucket

Photobucket

The other day there was a huge storm.  After a long gray day the sun broke through just before the sun set and I had to grab the camera.  It was the most beautiful part of that day!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Proof of the snowstorm.  I'm SO ready for spring!!!



A few days ago we took the kids to Pirate Island (thanks to Chase Credit Reward Points we could do it for no charge!!!).  It's a full-service restaurant (good food!) and has an arcade, gift shop, amazing decor, and all that jazz.  It was a wonderful break for us all. 

Photobucket

My favorite picture!  It's a little blurry because I grabbed the camera really fast in order to catch the moment.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



A beautiful moment I never want to lose
Photobucket

Sabrina was curled up on the couch watching a show with Daddy.  I was sitting in my chair by the couch so I reached out near her.  She wrapped her little hand around my finger and held on tight.  When I tried to let go several minutes later she grabbed on with her other hand too.  One of the joys of little ones.
Photobucket

No comments: