Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chill, Dorothy, it was just a dream.

The Jarbh family was involved in a New Year's Celebration at BYU.  We were parading through and plaing music but were also honored guests.  We kept being introduced when we entered new rooms.  I was actually in charge of taking pictures (shocking, no?) but my camera was running out of batteries and film.  Film?!  Yup.  I had to flip the switch over to digital cause I ran out of film.  Carol was looking for more batteries for me.  BYU happened to be located in Arkansas, just down the road from where Kimball and Lorilee live.  And Peter had been hired to be in charge of heating in the HFAC where all the festivities would be held.  He was still with the rest of us, but he was responsible for everything else at the same time.  A number of the kids were playing with us but they were quite young.  Andrew, for example, was playing the trombone.  They were roughly the same size.  Grandpa Brunson and a number of Brunson relations were there as well.  As we entered the main gallery of the HFAC Uncle Gordon was the one introducing us.  Grandpa handed each family half a banana and Uncle Gordon gave each family a one dollar bill and said who was coming.  There were bananas alllll over the floor where people kept dropping them.  Uncle Gordon kept giving last names as "Brunson" instead of "Jensen" or otherwise.  When Michael and I came through he introduced us as "Brother Michael Brunson and Miss April Iphapes"

At that point I woke myself up by trying to yell "It's SOUTHERN!  And Janelle Southern!" and then being shocked that my Uncle (once you de-spoonerized the word) was calling me Ape-Hips!  Oh well, it was time to get up anyway.

This ^ is the approximate size of the Jarbh kids who were at the par-tay.

3 comments:

J, C, and E said...

In response to your comment on my page, No, Jeff wasn't involved. THANK HEAVENS!

Lorilee said...

HAHAHAHA! You gotta get off those drugs girl! That was a very funny dream. Worth writing down. I sure hope you're feeling better soon.

Jenn said...

(This is Mom and not Jenn as it says above)

Well, at least you got a half a banana. Funny, funny dreams.