Thursday, August 20, 2009

A much cuter post


Okay, I don't love having the icky sickness post as my most recent post, so I'm gonna put this up right now :P

Kate started 2nd grade this week. She's been so excited for school to start! One of her first day homework assignments was to bring in a bag with three things about her. She chose a picture of the family, a book since she loves reading, and a little swim toy cause she loves to swim. She's growing up so fast and she's such a wonderful girl. She and Lizzie are both looking forward to Monday -- Lizzie's first day of kindergarten! They can't wait to ride the bus together :)

3 comments:

Corilee said...

My grandbabies are growing up too fas!!! I can't believe they are both in school. It seems like just a few months ago we were watching Kate dance in her first recital. This is almost as bad as when Michelle started Kindergarten. So many of my little ones are going to school now and it seems we don't see them as much anymore. ~sigh~

Stacey said...

Cute pic! Our kids are growing up way too fast!

Jenn said...

Beautiful Kate! She'll always be my little q-tip. I can't wait to see the pictures of Lizzie beth!