Lizzie's first day of kindergarten. That dang bus driver just took her away!
She was so excited and I know she'll have a great time, I just really miss my Lizzie. I can't believe how fast she has grown up. Way too fast and not nearly fast enough, all at the same time :) I love how Sabrina brought a toy guitar and was rocking out for us all at the bus stop this morning. And see how sweet Big Sister Kate is? When the bus was coming she took Lizzie by the hand and helped her get in line and showed her how to get on the bus and everything. Awwwwww..... Then Sabrina and I came home and even though I was fine (I was traumatized last night and handled it all fine this morning, lol) she kept following me around, climbing into my lap and saying "I love you Mommy" over and over. She's such a sweetheart.
And here's Sabrina as a total nut. She found this "pancake hat" in the road the other day and wore it all afternoon. Yeah, it's a shoe cover from the air duct cleaners who worked next door that day LOL.
Now Sabrina and I are off to see my new baby niece!!!!!! More pictures to come, I'm sure :)



2 comments:
So cute! I get teary eyed to see all of our babies growing up. I lvoe how Sabrina was holding Lizzie's guitar--at least she gets free reign of the toys while the big girls are gone! Thanks for the cute pictures!
That is so sweet! I'm glad you survived the morning. ;)
Post a Comment