Saturday, August 25, 2012

Welcome Home, Elder Jensen!


 Last Sunday those who were able in my family gathered to celebrate my nephew's return from a two year full-time LDS mission to Bangkok Thailand.  We're delighted to see him again and to hear more of the work he has been doing.  I loved listening to his testimony of the gospel and the love and service that he has spread among the people of Bangkok.  I remember him as a rambunctious toddler and child I babysat regularly.  He's certainly mellowed with age ;)





 Lizzie wanted to play some Old Maid, so Michael and I played a game with her.  She won.  I lost.
These two brothers (cousins on Elder Jensen's other side) were playing a delightful game with cars.

You can't blame me for having a few pictures of J.  He's such a pleasant child and very cute.  These are my favorite of the.... 60 or so picture I took.  What's an auntie to do, though?!

Welcome back, Elder Jensen.  Good luck getting used to "real life" again.

No comments: