April 6th was Ginger and Sierra's first birthday. They are now technically cats rather than kittens. Awww, getting so grown up! So I'll indulge in some pictures of the kitties on this blog as well as their own.
I've done some work on curtains and that sort of thing in the master bath and master bedroom. You can see how Ginger was trying to help me :)
For the kitties' birthday we got them some Fancy Feast cat food which they really enjoyed. The birthday hats... they didn't enjoy quite so much, of course.
Ginger especially was delighted about the new kitty teaser wand. She couldn't wait to get it out of the bag. In the picture below she is trying to steal it out of the grocery bag the day before their birthday. I had to wrap it up and hide it when she wasn't looking so it could wait until their actual birthday.
Ever since I replaced the heavy wood blinds with these pretty curtains the kitties have loved spending time in the bathroom. With the 4 windows they like to slip behind the curtains to watch the world go by.





No comments:
Post a Comment