Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Scholastic Pursuits

 Recently the 4th grade classes at the elementary school put on their program.  They were all supposed to dress as a pioneer, native american, or trapper (or a modern 4th grader ;)).  It was a fun short program where each student had a speaking part (many of them in pairs) and they sang several songs.

Kate borrowed some costume pieces from Grandma Jensen, including an apron which Grandma's two grandma's made together for her not long before her wedding.  (Did I remember that right, Mom?).  So it was made by Kate's Great-Great-Grandmothers then.  Wow!
One handy thing about Kate being so short is that she usually is placed at the front and/or side of a group so it's easy to find her.



 

 After taking pictures / video I worked on untangling the pre-cambrian period and wrapping it around a soda bottle.  (I'll explain later).

No comments: