Sunday, January 15, 2012

N (Edited to include "It's Great to be 8")

Victim

EDIT:
See, I got the Blogger app on my phone and recently wrote a quick post on there so I wouldnt' forget what Lizzie had said.  But it refused to post.  I tried over and over and no go.  So finally today (a week later!) I thought I'd try again.  So I just hit one key for the title (apparently "N") and wiggled my finger across the keys (which Swype translated into "victim").  And there you have it!

BACK TO THE SUBJECT:
Last week was Lizzie's "It's Great to Be 8" meeting at church.  She enjoyed it and cannot wait for the new programs she can be a part of after her birthday in June.  Detailed story short (since I forgot the details, and in an attempt to copy/paste I lost what I wrote before, even on my phone) she said this:
"Mom, I don't think I have a lot to say for a testimony."
"That's just fine Lizzie.  A testimony is something that is always growing and changing.  It just is the things that you feel are right and true."
"Well, I guess there are three things then: I know the Church is true.  I know families are forever.  I know Jesus lives."

'nuff said.

1 comment:

nora.lakehurst said...

What the??? OK lets try this again.
2 month break till Truman has his baptism. We are extending it till the 1 of September. Because we want to have my parents there. I just hope that no one else will decide to leave so we can have everyone there.
I am already planning to have it at this beautiful park near our house. Well it's more like 1.5 miles from our house but still. It is way nice. :D And since our families are both growing it will be better than having it at our house.