Michael, aka "Daddy" has been out of town for several days now. We're very excited because he is getting home very soon (like a couple of hours!). We've had some fun while he's been gone, even though we missed him lots.
The girls had fun putting on bright red lip-gloss and mascara:
We went to a family party and met up with long lost friends while roasting hot dogs and visiting:
We went to a friend's soccer game to cheer on the team:
We made some yummy food from garden vegis:
Lizzie had a slight mishap at school (her eye got bumped into another girl's head during clean up time at school):
And poor Sabrina has learned how to watch for her sisters from the mailbox.
The front blinds have been broken since before we moved in so it's a pain to manage a good view and light in the living room.
One last story:
We went to a church activity on Saturday evening. It was a pizza and lawn games activity. There was a HUGE twister mat spread out on the ground which a bunch of the 8-10 year old boys were using initially as a wrestling mat. There was an older boy wrestling with them and they were working together to bring him down. After some time watching their games my little Sabrina jumped right in! Alas, I was missing my camera and didn't get the picture of Sabrina clinging to the backs of the kids wrestling. Fortunately they were awesome sports about it and they let her feel like she was right in the middle of everything while being careful that she didn't get hurt.
Physical therapy has been going fine. Things are improving, but as is usual it has been very uncomfortable. I think I'm finally over a stomach bug I had for at least two weeks. Now I just have a migraine most likely from an errant carrot fleck in my salad for lunch. Other than that, I'm doing great ;)
We just cannot wait for Daddy to get home!!!
3 comments:
I'm so glad for you that MIke came home. I hate it when Daniel is gone. We found out he has to leave rght after the baby is born again. I guess that's my lot in life :)
The girls look so old with makeup on! Please don't do it again, I already feel like time goes to fast! :)
What beautiful daughters! Wish we could have been there to see Sabrina beating up the boys.
As opposed to Emilee's comment, I thought the girls looked beautiful but then they look that way to me even without the makeup. How fun for them.
I would like prints of those pictures if you could make them for me.
Post a Comment