Sunday, August 1, 2010

Oh Wretched Wife that I am...

I really am bad.  And I feel awful about it.

I didn't do a post about my fantastic, wonderful, incredible, spectacular husband for his birthday.  Bad me.

I also didn't send his birthday picture post to the Jarbh family!  The only one of those I've missed in the last looooong time (that I'm aware of) was my SIL whose birthday was just a couple of days after my worst surgery.  Naughty me.


I'm so sorry sweetheart!!!!!  And you've been so patient with not even harassing me about it (well, you did briefly mention it after I was done with all my other stuff this week).  My bad.  I will post a picture a day for a month if you'd like just of YOU.  Would that kinda make up for it?

Perhaps I should just tell everyone what a perfect husband you are for me?  Except I do that every chance I can anyway...   well, sorry babe.  My bad.

Happy Birthday to my splendiferous husband.  I love you SO much.  You make this crazy life of mine worth facing day after day (well, you and our adorable children).  You're such a sweet daddy and I love serving in nursery with you at church.  You're a good guy.  And I like you :)

On Michael's birthday he had to work really late.  I let the girls stay up late until after her got home.  They made this big poster for him earlier in the day at the neighbor's house.
   During the day, Kate made snickerdoodle cupcakes for his birthday cake, and I mixed up some cinnamon buttercream frosting (a container of storebought buttercream frosting with cinnamon stirred in :P )  The cupcakes were REALLY good.  This coming from a dedicated chocolate lover.
Then the girls tried to walk some knots out of Daddy's back before they went to bed.
Sorry it was such a loser birthday, babe.  Thank you for being understanding about everything.  We love you tons :)   (we got to borrow a Wii from a friend for a week.  I love hearing the girls chatter along in proper golf-speak, lol)

No comments: