It's a little late, and I'm supposed to be in bed, but I'm going to at least leave a little note :)
Christmas was wonderful. Here are a few pictures. I promise, there will be more to come :)
Very nice pics! I didn't have my camera on Christmas Eve because I left it at Steve and Jane's house earlier that day, so if you could send me a link to your photobucket page, I would really appreciate it.
It was good to see you guys. Hope you had a fun Christmas!
3 comments:
Is there any way to get some of your picture out of your camera and onto my Christmas post?
I love the pictures of the girls. They are so precious!
I will post the good pictures on photobucket, then you can download or link to them all you want for your blog :)
Very nice pics! I didn't have my camera on Christmas Eve because I left it at Steve and Jane's house earlier that day, so if you could send me a link to your photobucket page, I would really appreciate it.
It was good to see you guys. Hope you had a fun Christmas!
Post a Comment