Instead, we've had a perfectly glorious morning! Laundry is running, dishes are loaded, they're even making their beds and tidying their bedroom right now! Sabrina helped me fold and put away the clothes in the dryer while Kate and Lizzie did dishes, then Liz and Nina swapped so Lizzie could help me load the washing machine.
Yes, I'll reload the dish washer before running it, but I'm going to make sure they girls are very busy first. I don't want them to feel bad about what they've done. I'm thrilled!
We have just a light dusting of snow outside right now and occasional flakes coming down. I'm glad I don't have to go out today! (I wanted to run one errand, but it can wait). It's just beautiful, though. Now I'm going to make a yummy lunch with hot chocolate and we can enjoy the afternoon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment