Can't believe she's 4 years old! Today (October 14, 2009) is Sabrina's 4th birthday. As with all my girls, I'm so glad she's ours. Sabrina has always been my "little kitten". She loves to snuggle, cuddle, wriggle onto my lap, or do anything else to show affection. Many mornings she just wants to snuggle again after the other girls are off to school. She likes to turn on Playhouse Disney and curl up on the couch or my bed and just take it easy for an hour or so. I admit, I like it too :)
Sabrina was a pretty calm baby, particularly considering that she had severe acid reflux. She has always loved to be with her sisters, or "my guys" as she calls them. One of her favorite activities is to sit at the little school desk of hers in the playroom and color or "write notes". The letters she writes still don't resemble any alphabet I know, but she's very persistent.
Those are a few highlights in text, but here comes the fun stuff: photo video :)
I love you, Sabrina!
2 comments:
Love the baby girl, loved the slide show, the way the pictures disolved into the next picture, not so much. It felt like she was being hurt or something. I can't quite explain it, but there it is.
It's just me being me.
Tell Sabrina happy birthday and give her a kiss from me.
Happy Birthday Sabrina!!!
We love you! Can't wait to see you again next summer:)
Post a Comment